Thursday 27 May 2010

Thursday 6th May

Despite the fact that my bladder now lives just under my chin, my weight loss this week has been 1/2 lb. Am I pleased? Yes I am. The reason being, I have eaten hospital food (did I say that I was admitted after my surgery?), snacked on whatever I fancy (I am healing you know) and been unable to follow my strict gym regime (been twice in five months) so 1/2 lb off is just fine by me.

I have fallen in love with wraps, spread with Phili cheese and filled with chicken and salad. Followed by M-L yoghurt. I have learnt to fold the wraps and they are delicious and filling. They also don't need cooking, which is just as well. Home cooked food has been scarce since I went under the knife, due to the fact that I am being looked after by Nurse Cratchett. I have 'fancied' and given in but not wanted a full meal. Perhaps I need to give up on eating plans altogether and just go for weekly general aneasthetics, just as some go for Botox.

No comments:

Post a Comment