Monday 10 May 2010

Monday 10th May

Did you think that I had won the Euro millions and had vanished to some exotic place. Well, Penrith to be exact. And I haven't had plastic surgery, having to relay on Food Optimising for my dramatic weight loss.

My 2 lbs loss is looming, actaully it's 1/2 lb so far and I have been pretty hot on the optimising thing! I have it sorted with regards to breakfast, shreddies (40), fat free yoghurt and fruit. Lunch is slightly more of a problem. I get sooooo hungry at about 10 o'clock and then I could eat a scabby sheep come lunchtime.

Today I had left over pasta for lunch which was not good. Last night when I was filling the slow cooker with salmon, potatoes and veggies, I boiled some eggs so that I have them on tap. I could have them with salad and Muller light yoghurts. Actually, I love M-L yoghurts and my fav is cheesecake flavour, so that is no hardship. I think I may have cous cous and boiled egg. I preach planning and organisation but today I fail miserably. Tomorrow - a green day.

I also made a huge mistake with the sugar. I bought something called 'Half Spoon' which was with the plastic sugars. It is as it says, half a spoon is the same as a full spoon so it is in fact sweeter than normal sugar. Big mistake! I think that I will have to go cold turkey on the sugar front.

I tried this thing where you buy chocolate, eat a square one day at a time and the chocolate craving is satisfied. I bought a bar and ate a square, then another and another until the whole bar was gone. Didn't work. Going cold turkey on chocolate too it seems! I only bought it because it was strategically located by the door of Morrisons garage. I had only gone in to buy milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment