Friday 7 May 2010

Friday 7th May

I have succeeded, I am powerful, in control woman. I have kept to the eating plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Breakfast was melon, shreddies (28g Healthy B) and fat free yoghurt. Lunch was jacket potato (no butter) and baked beans. Dinner was ' Speedy Prawn Curry' from the new curry book.
I declined to visit the vending machine when my tummy rumbled, I walked passed the trolley of scones in the corridor and I made dinner instead of munching on bread and butter.

The secret of my success at lunch time was because I walked into the canteen, walked over to the jacket potato stand and just ordered. No looking about, no loittering around by the crisps. No looking at what I knew I couldn't have. Bingo, walked out with potato secure in polystyrene packaging. I picked on grapes, bananas and Muller light yoghurts (free), but did have an Alpen Bar (Healthy B)

I walked passed the trolley of scones, there would have been witnesses but my coat with many pockets and false arms is always to hand. Always to hand, get it? I'm wasted on this blog. I walked passed because I just thought, 'No'.

Dinner of prawn curry. Now Friday night is usually curry night so this new book could be the answer to my dreams. Or is it? I'm on a green day and most of the curries are free or low syn only on a red day or extra easy day. Classic curry is 13.5 syns on green and lamb Rogan Josh is 8.5 so I chose to cook prawn curry at 7 syns. It was as easy as said. Tin tomatoes, garlic, ginger, curry, prawns, yoghurt and corriander for the dressing. Served with rice (3 syns) De-lish-us!!

Now at 7 syns, well within my 10 syns. However, I have had cups of tea. Five to be exact, which means 5 syns as I insist on taking sugar in my tea. So when I was out and about, okay I was in Morrisons, I bought 1/2 sugar which is supposed to taste like sugar but only have half the sugar (the clue is in the name). It was also cheaper than Candarel so I thought that I would give it a go. Review to follow. I also made a jelly, 1/2 syn, for that sweet craving thing that usually happens during 'Ashes to Ashes'. Planning you see, works every time.

Total syns = 15. What! Where did that extra 5 come from, rice! Should of have salad! Will pull back tomorrow.

I am so positive that I bought a lottery ticket for tonights draw. Tomorrow I will be on a red day. If there is no blog you know that I have won the £65 million and I am jetting off to somewhere hot and couldn't give a toss what I looked like, after all there are surgeons where ever the money will take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment