Saturday 5 June 2010

Saturday 5th June

Today is a red day. Well actually its orange. Nothing to do with SW. It's the colour of my legs after I sprayed fake tan on them and then went to bed. I had planned to wear a skirt today, in this heat wave, but had to re-evaluate after these luminous orange dangly things were spotted hanging off the end of my body. Pollock would be proud! So instead I wore white trousers, with a hint of luminosity!

I have spent the day practising what life will be like when both of my off-spring have left home. I did very well today. I dressed well, put my face on and went into town to buy Pyms for an afternoon of 'catch-up' with my Sister. The best made plans and all that, I couldn't get any money out of the bank and my Sister couldn't come and play due to a teeny weeny crisis. Even my Step-Dad had gone out. So I spent my last £3.50 on this months 'Woman and Home' and sat in the garden all day. I put aside the fact that I have a christening blanket to make, an assigment to complete, revision to do for an exam in 10 days time and member data entry for Xpress Weigh.

Breakfast was the usual. Lunch was Chili Chicken and salad, followed by M-L yoghurt. Dinner was steak (griddled), Jersey Royal pots and peas. Houmous and cruditees for picking.

I am SW Goddess!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment