Saturday 12 June 2010

Saturday 12th June

Well this week Slimming World Goddess has lost 2lbs in weight. I have had only one 4 finger Kit-kat and no Revels. I have also given up on tea, preferring the herbal infusions. After the cranberry juice fiasco I have been drinking red teas and really enjoying them. This means that I have not been having milk or sugar. This also means that I had a superating mass of white stuff growing in a carton in the door of my fridge that I had completely forgotten about, which cleared the kitchen when I took the lid off. I had to dilute the yoghurt/cheese mix with water before I could get it down the plug 'ole.

Morrisons had an offer on bargain Passatta so I have a cupboard full. Any meal has a tomato base which is a positive too. I have also started using wraps stuffed full of salad for lunch. This is great because my brain feels that it has had bread and my stomach knows it is all good. Hence the 2 lb weight loss. A step closer to getting into my LBD!

No comments:

Post a Comment