Friday 4 June 2010

Friday 4th June

A cracking day Grommit! The weather has been fabulous. I have spent the day chilling and getting myself mentally prepared for going back to work. I am very focused with regards to losing weight, on a green day, but did have a slight hiccup when I went to a friends house (garden actually!) for afternoon tea and had a cake.

However, breakfast was shreddies (40, join in when you know the words), yoghurt and blueberries. Lunch was green salad with fat free cottage cheese and then Ainsley Harriotts Pea and Mint Risotto (10 mins in microwave). Very nice!

Today TGUW left to go and live with his Dad and MGA went down to Wales too just for the weekend. Which means - EAT WHAT I LIKE. I fancied Indian. Do I call the local take-out or do I do my own?

I did my own.

Dinner was chicken curry - onions, peppers, garlic and baby corns. Spices - tumeric, medium curry powder, ginger. Add chicken and 1/2 carton of Passatta. Cook rice and stir using curried spoon so rice changes colour and looks great. Side dish of fat free natural yoghurt with chopped mint and cucumber. Served big plate of rice and half of curry, with rest put aside to have with jacket potato tomorrow. Fab-u-lious!

I am on a roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment